TAFE Executive Contract ending 31 Dec 2018
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Chief Finance Officer.You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide authoritative, expert advice to the Chief Executive Officer on all financial and budgeting matters at NMIT.
- Manage the Finance Department and the provision of its services.
- Contribute effectively to policy development and to the corporate management of NMIT.
- The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- An appropriate Accounting degree and membership of either CPA Australia or the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants together with extensive experience in the financial management of a large institution at a senior level.
- An extensive knowledge of current issues in higher education and vocational education and training and of the legislation applying to financial operations in a large public sector organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead staff in an environment of significant change.
- Demonstrated commitment to the institute and its programs and to the principles of continuous improvement.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
This is a TAFE Executive Contract ending 31 December 2018, full- time (38 hours per week).
The remuneration package is $163,951 per annum inclusive of superannuation
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1493207758e.tim1493207758n@sbo1493207758j1493207758. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.