Dynamic Education & Training Organisation
Friendly Working Environment
Executive Remuneration Package
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Drive implementation of the strategic direction of Melbourne Polytechnic's strategic plan to ensure innovation and continuous improvement also encompassing the institute's growth vision both domestically and internationally.
- Provide dynamic leadership to ensure that Melbourne Polytechnic provides high quality and innovative education and training from Certificate I to Degree levels to local and international students that meets the needs of students, industry, the community and Government.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- The successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications to post-graduate level together with proven high level educational leadership and management experience and interpersonal skills. A proven record of successful change management is also required.
- Demonstrated successful record in policy development, financial management and strategic and operational planning.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex policy and operational issues, to conceptualise pragmatic solutions and responses, make decisions and act decisively preferably in an educational setting.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communications skills that encompass the ability to inspire staff in the pursuit of common objectives and to clearly articulate vision and positions and goals.
For a full list of Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
5 Year Executive Contract
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1505943905e.cin1505943905hcety1505943905lopen1505943905ruobl1505943905em@sb1505943905oj1505943905. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.