Casual Teachers - Leadership and Management
Position Number: 2143
Melbourne Polytechnic (previously NMIT) requires sessional teaching staff for units of the Diploma of Leadership & Management at our Preston and Prahran campuses.
Expected commencement April 2016
Qualifications and experience required to undertake a casual teaching role:
- Applicants need a qualification applicable to Leadership and Management work
- Certificate IV in TAE10 and recent, relevant and verifiable experience.
- Capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
- A Working with Children Check
Payment is at the rate of:
$63.43 per hour for Casual Teaching - Certificate IV qualified
$65.92 per hour Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
For further details please call Debi Mogorovich on 03 9269 8824 or send your expression of interest and resume' to ua.ud1484703850e.cin1484703850hcety1484703850lopen1484703850ruobl1484703850em@TR1484703850H-Mib1484703850eD1484703850