Casual Teachers - Justice and/or Youth Justice
Position Number: 2137
Melbourne Polytechnic (previously NMIT) requires sessional teaching staff for units of the Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Justice and the Certificate IV and Diploma of Youth Justice at our Preston and Epping campuses.
Expected commencement April 2016
Qualifications and experience required to undertake a casual teaching role:
- Applicants need a qualification applicable to Justice and/or Youth Justice work
- Certificate IV in TAE10 and recent, relevant and verifiable experience.
- Capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
- A Working with Children Check
Payment is at the rate of:
$63.43 per hour for Casual Teaching - Certificate IV qualified
$65.92 per hour Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
For further details please call Genevieve Walker on 03 9269 1096 or send your expression of interest and resume' to ua.ud1484712888e.cin1484712888hcety1484712888lopen1484712888ruobl1484712888em@re1484712888klaWe1484712888veive1484712888neG1484712888