Commencing: Semester 1, 2017
Subjects: Sales, Management, Financial Planning, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Management, Data Analytics, Innovation, Marketing, Public Relations, Cyber Security, Business, Real Estate and Conveyancing.
Campus location: Preston and/or Greensborough
Days / Times: Varied
- Prepare, teach and assess units to the standard required by the department, School, the Australian Skills Quality Authority and other related governing bodies.
- Prepare/update unit outlines, class resources, weekly lesson plans to the standard expected by the School.
- Maintain MarkBook attendance and make adjustments/ corrections in a timely manner.
- Prepare/ update student assessments, mapping documents.
- Prepare impactful and effective PowerPoint presentations for delivery in class.
- Develop and maintain an impactful Moodle site and integrating Ducere content.
Qualifications and Experience
- A certificate relevant to content area and to an academic level relevant to the teaching duties to be performed.
- Industry experience relevant to the content area and academic level being taught.
- Well-developed teaching skills, including the ability to select and use a range of teaching and assessment strategies as determined by student needs and competency standards.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
Payment is at the rate of:
$65.01 per hour for Casual Teaching - Certificate IV qualified
$67.57 per hour for Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
To apply please send a CV and expression of interest to:
Genevieve Walker: GenevieveWalker@melbournepolytechnic.edu.au