Expressions of Interest
Casual student events and activities staff
Melbourne Polytechnic`s Student Life team (SLAM) is seeking expressions of interest for casual student events and activities positions commencing in 2018. These positions will be during the school terms and you may be required to work shifts across all Melbourne Polytechnic campuses including Preston, Epping, Greensborough, Fairfield, Heidelberg, Collingwood Prahran and Broadmeadows.
The hourly rate is $28.00
The position will involve
- Assisting in the planning , set up, delivery and evaluation of on and off campus events across all campuses
- Travel across campuses to maintain noticeboards and other student amenity areas
- Promoting the SLAM program across all campuses
- Other duties as reasonably directed within the incumbent’s experience, skills and qualifications
To be part of the SLAM team you will need
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- A Working with Children Check
- Some experience in event management
- A willingness to jump in and get the job done
- To be a team player
- A demonstrated awareness of OH&S in the workplace
In the first instance we just need your contact details and a CV that identifies your experience and skills in this area and your availability. We will contact you for an interview.
Registering as a casual staff member means that you are available for casual work, but does not mean that you are automatically employed.
Please contact ua.ud1524566539e.cin1524566539hcety1524566539lopen1524566539ruobl1524566539em@ma1524566539ls1524566539 for more information or to lodge your CV with us.