Expected shifts from November 2013 to March 2014
About the role
NMIT is seeking expression of interest from experienced Client Services Staff to work casually at any of the Institute enrolment centres at the Collingwood, Epping, Fairfield, Preston and Heidelberg campuses.
To be successful you must have:
- Proven experience in a customer services role
- Excellent customer services skills
- High level of competency in using computer applications
- Cash handling experience
- The ability to be flexible with your work and effectively multi-task
- Commitment and be reliable
- Ability to manage large volume of data entry with proficiency and accuracy
- A willingness to see a task through to its completion
- Excellent communication skills
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
Ability to work
Staff need to be available to work shifts November 2013 to March 2014.
Shifts will be a minimum of 4 hours and will be between the hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm
The salary will be casual rate of $27.18 per hour
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia