Maximum Term Contract Positions Available (until December 2019)
Friendly working environment
Various Time Fraction Available
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the positions of Case Manager – Reconnect program x1.8 EFT.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Delivery of a high quality case management service including registration, initial assessment, support and referrals of those eligible for assistance through the Skills First Reconnect program.
- Provide support and pathway planning that will increase opportunities into further study and/or employment for those registered with the Reconnect program.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate degree in education, vocational counselling, social work, student welfare or related field with demonstrated experience in working within a case management model to support disengaged and unemployed people.
- A clear understanding of the risk factors for disengaged youth in an education setting in relation to retention, completion and pathways.
- Knowledge of the structure of education and training pathways and Government initiatives related to training and employment.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract Positions (until December 2019), Various Time Fractions
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your documents by email to ua.ud1524518219e.cin1524518219hcety1524518219lopen1524518219ruobl1524518219em@sb1524518219oj1524518219. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.