Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Coordinate the delivery of responsive careers and counselling support services within the institute and ensure the maintenance of professional service standards within the relevant legislative and policy frameworks.
- Ensure the activities of the Careers and Support Service unit align with NMIT’s Strategic direction which optimises student engagement, transition and retention.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in counselling, psychology, welfare and / or graduate careers qualifications.
- Significant experience in coordinating support services within an educational setting.
- Demonstrated experience working with a team of professional staff to achieve effective outcomes within defined timelines and resource allocations.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.