Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Business Applications and SharePoint Analyst.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Support existing and develop new application services. Further to this, the Business Applications and SharePoint Analyst will actively improve management of the Melbourne Polytechnic Applications portfolio, including SharePoint. The position is also required to contribute to projects requiring application sourcing, planning, implementation, integration and support within both on premise and external cloud environments.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge or Training equivalent to; A degree with at least 4 years’ subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated extensive experience of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Data Modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design methodologies, Design and Architectural Patterns.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, together with foundational (or higher) ITIL framework knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate a good understanding applications access management, application integration and cloud services, such as a SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $100,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
- Ongoing position
- Full - Time 38.0 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.