Friendly working environment
Part-time (30.4 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Auslan Regional and Student Body Coordinator.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Coordinate all aspects of Auslan regional delivery including but not limited to, the promotion and establishment of Auslan programs across Victoria, sourcing of regional delivery sites, and being the point of contact for tutors and students.
- Establish and coordinate an Auslan student body, including but not limited to the establish of a student body committee, and Auslan community engagement group.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant degree with relevant work experience or a suitable combination of lesser qualification and significant relevant experience.
- A current Working with Children check.
- Proven high level interpersonal skills to enable effective communication and liaison with internal and external key stakeholders.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of programs, the internet and sound knowledge and understanding of Video Conferencing and Zoom technology.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum, pro rata plus employer superannuation contributions.
- Ongoing position
- Part - Time 30.4 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.