Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the Student Services Department ensuring that there is a clear focus on the delivery of customer service within a quality, continuous improvement framework.
Develop, implement and evaluate student focused projects that enhance student transition and retention in conjunction with other areas
- Deputise for the Manager Student Services as required
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional who will:
- Supervise daily operations of the department and provide clear direction to staff on work priorities, timelines and anticipated outcomes
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the delivery of responsive student services in line with annual budgets
- Implement a range of student transition and retention initiatives in collaboration with other departments / divisions of NMIT using standard project management strategies
- Manage and provide support for a team of professional staff, including supervision of the Coordinator Careers and Support Service, Coordinator Student Life and Media and Student Communications Coordinator
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.