Maximum Term Contract positions (30/6/2020)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Friendly working environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of AMEP and SEE Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the AMEP and SEE contract management team in matters relating to the operation of contract functions.
- Collaborate with internal and external subcontractor administration staff to assure consistency of administrative systems across the institute, and across subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain client and subcontractor databases and information, liaising with the Department of Education and subcontractors as required.
- Plan and prioritise administrative tasks including database establishment and management, word processing, and organisation of meetings and events. Develop and maintain excel spreadsheets.
- As instructed by the program administrator and service coordinators, assist the department with internal and external audit preparation.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate formal qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles preferably in an educational setting, including basic book-keeping.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and attitude to the provision of high-level customer service to all internal and external clients, preferably in an educational setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing Excel spreadsheets and databases, data entry for government databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs.
- Demonstrated high standard of administrative and organisational skills including skills in the implementation and maintenance of administrative and quality systems, including financial.
The salary will be in the range of $50,021 - $54,013 (PACCT 3.1 – 3.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract (30/06/2020), Full- Time 38 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
- Preferred region(s) in order of preference
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1548092840e.cin1548092840hcety1548092840lopen1548092840ruobl1548092840em@sb1548092840oj1548092840 Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.