One Year Maternity Leave Contract
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced and innovative individual to fill the position of Advertising Coordinator.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Develop and implement Melbourne Polytechnic’s corporate advertising according to annual and periodic marketing plans and prepare Post Campaign reports incorporating all marketing activity.
- Manage and monitor Advertising budget and administrative systems which ensure that Melbourne Polytechnic advertising strategies meet regulatory requirements and Melbourne Polytechnic QA Policies and Procedures.
- Advise, plan and coordinate faculty advertising campaigns and work as a coordinator for the organisation for all advertising activities.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated previous experience in developing creative advertising campaigns and compelling copy.
- Demonstrated experience in developing campaign analytical reports.
- Experience with a systematic approach monitoring multiple advertising requests.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Post-secondary qualifications and work experience or extensive work experience in advertising or a related field.
- Experience as an Account Manager within a media agency will be viewed favourably
For a full list of the key technical competencies and qualifications, licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $72,797 to $75,970 (AO9.1- AO9.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
One Year Maternity Leave Contract, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- List including 3 referees with landline phone number and contact details
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481019341e.cin1481019341hcety1481019341lopen1481019341ruobl1481019341em@sb1481019341oj1481019341. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic