Fixed Term Contract position (30/06/2017)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced and innovative individual to fill the position of Administrative Support Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Contribute to the preparation of the application for renewal of registration as a higher education provider under the TEQSA Act 2011.
- Provide executive administrative support to the Renewal of Registration Project Team.
- Format and standardise evidence and documents for inclusion in the renewal of registration application.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of registration and course accreditation requirements of the Tertiary Education and Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA) and the ESOS Framework including the National Code.
- Application of project management principals in the provision of administrative support, working within a team environment.
- Demonstrated high level oral and written communication skills, ability to take minutes, prepare agenda and arrange meetings with attention to detail.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
Appropriate post-secondary qualifications at Bachelor Degree level and significant experience in coordination or project management support roles working within a culture of regulation, compliance and quality assurance in the tertiary education sector.
For a full list of the key technical competencies and qualifications, licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $47,574 to $51,325 (AO5.1- AO5.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract (30/06/2017), Full- Time 38 hours per week
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481163940e.cin1481163940hcety1481163940lopen1481163940ruobl1481163940em@sb1481163940oj1481163940. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.