Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
Position Number: 1827
About the role
- Provide administrative support to degree program academic staff within the department.
- Administer the daily operations of the programs within the department.
- Provide student support within the department as the initial point of contact
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practised and maintained
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in administrative support roles preferably in a higher education setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of programs and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of learning management systems for flexible delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in the administrative support of internal and external accreditation processes in higher education.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.