Maximum term contract ceasing 30/06/2016
Full time 38 hours per week
Friendly and supportive team environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide administrative support to the Melbourne Polytechnic VET and degree programs within the Faculty of Community Health and Education;
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced and maintained;
- Handle enquiries/enrolments and promotion of courses.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles preferably in a higher education setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite and the internet.
- Demonstrated administrative and organisational skills.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
Experience in an educational environment and/or customer focused role is essential.
Qualifications in administrative processes will be well regarded.
Working with Children check required. Police check may be required.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 - $45,648 (AO4.1-AO4.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum term contract ceasing 30/06/2016, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1485056690e.cin1485056690hcety1485056690lopen1485056690ruobl1485056690em@sb1485056690oj1485056690. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.