Fixed Term Contract position (30/06/2017)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide administrative support within the School of Health and Education.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced and maintained.
- Handle enquires/enrolments and promotion of courses.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles preferably in an education setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite of programs and the internet including:drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, data entry for government databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail merges and mail outs.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to co-ordinate administrative activities across a designated work area.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Experience in an educational environment and/or customer focused role is essential. Qualifications in administrative processes will be well regarded.
- Working with Children Check.
- May require a Police Check.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 to $45,648 (AO4.1- AO4.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract (30/06/2017), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481061539e.cin1481061539hcety1481061539lopen1481061539ruobl1481061539em@sb1481061539oj1481061539. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.