Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Work as part of the school’s administration team, working in a flexible and collegiate manner to ensure that the institutes policies and procedures are followed, efficient and effective student administration is provided and dealings with employees and the public is professionally undertaken.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles.
- Demonstrated high standard of administrative and organizational skills including skills in document presentation, database maintenance using Microsoft software particularly Word and Excel, filing and administrative systems maintenance.
- Experience in or ability to undertake proficient use of systems relating to the student life cycle and apprenticeship data if appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and attitude to the provision of high level interpersonal skills to enable effective communication and liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
The salary will be in the range of $43,895 - $48,505 (PACCT 2.1 – 2.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1519445867e.cin1519445867hcety1519445867lopen1519445867ruobl1519445867em@sb1519445867oj1519445867. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the document below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.