2 x Full-Time 1.0 (38 hours per week)
1 x Part Time 0.6 (22.8 Hours per week)
Friendly & supportive team environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint three experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the positions of Administrative Assistant.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To provide administrative support for VET and Higher Education programs;
- Administer the daily operations of the programs within the allocated area;
- Ensure a high level of customer service for internal and external clients
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles preferably in an education setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite of programs and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, data entry for government databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to co-ordinate administrative activities across a designated work area.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Experience in an educational environment and/or customer focused role essential. Qualifications in administrative processes will be well regarded
- Working with Children check required.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
These positions are primary located at the Collingwood, Fairfield and Preston Campus. Please advise of your preferred location
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 - $45,648 (AO4.1-AO4.4) per annum plus superannuation. Pro Rata will apply for Part Time position
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481018804e.cin1481018804hcety1481018804lopen1481018804ruobl1481018804em@sb1481018804oj1481018804. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.