Casual position available (30.4 hours per week)
Friendly working environment
About the School
The School of Food, Plant and Animal Industries provides a broad range of teaching program's in the Vocational and Higher Education fields across its Fairfield and Epping campus and facilities at Yan Yean, Northern Lodge, Ararat and Eden Park delivering educational services and training across fields of study such as Animal Studies, Agriculture, Horticulture and Landscape.
- Provide high level customer service and administrative support to the Department as directed by the School Administrator.
- Ensure accurate and consistent record keeping and maintenance, including filing and archiving systems.
- Distribute mail, book equipment and facilities and arrange printing and photocopying services.
- Process enrolment related student forms– amendments, withdrawals, re-enrolments.
- Update resources and school material as directed by the School Administrator.
- Handle telephone enquires/enrolments and promotion of courses.
- Other duties as directed by the School Administrator and the Head of School, Animal, Plant and Food Production.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
Payment is at the rate of:
$27.17 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
You can submit your current resume by email to ua.ud1501094370e.cin1501094370hcety1501094370lopen1501094370ruobl1501094370em@sb1501094370oj1501094370. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic