Contract (Fixed Term until 31 July, 2015)
Friendly working environment
Part-time (22.8 hours per week)
About the role:
- To develop and manage all the processes related to the administration of the on-line LN Assessments across the institute. This includes the dissemination, collection, collation and analysis of all on-line LN assessments.
- To enter results accurately and in a timely manner, manage the reporting of the results and liaise with other parts of the institute including mainstream VET departments, Academic Registry and ITC Services.
- To provide high quality customer support for students undertaking the on-line Assessment and staff supervising assessment sessions and accessing student results
- An appropriate post-secondary qualification in information technology and/or extensive experience in preparing and developing spreadsheets, databases and reports.
- Excellent keyboarding, database and spreadsheet skills, including advanced data manipulation skills and the ability to work confidently and efficiently with large amounts of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, flexibly and autonomously on simultaneous tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.