Fixed Term Contract until 31/08/2014
Full- time (38 hours per week)
NMIT has an Administration Assistant position available to qualified and motivated individuals willing to take the next step on your professional career. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Assist the Business Activities Manager and the Administrative Coordinator, and provide administrative support to the Faculty of Engineering and Building & Construction Business Activities Office
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practised and maintained.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Proven administrative skills including the ability to balance priorities and to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including highly developed word processing skills, together with an ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Proven ability to develop and maintain computerised database systems
- Proven high level interpersonal skills enabling effective communication and liaison with a wide and diverse range of people
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 - $45,648 (AO4.1 – AO4.4) per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ude.timn@sboj. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.