Maximum Term Contract position (31/12/2019)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Location: Fuzhou, China
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Academic and Support Services Manager, Fuzhou Melbourne Polytechnic – China.
- As the Senior Melbourne Polytechnic staff member on campus you will responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Fuzhou Melbourne Polytechnic (FMP) staff and student service. Ensuring that there is a clear focus on the delivery of customer service within a quality, continuous improvement framework.
- Provide students and staff with a positive learning environment where any issues affecting the student and staff code of conduct arising are addressed promptly and in a constructive way.
- Ensure the welfare related services of FMP are delivered and monitored in line with the expections of Melbourne Polytechnic and FMP.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably to postgraduate level, in disciplines relevant to the delivery of Academic and Learning Support Services together with significant successful experience in service delivery in a large educational organization.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills able to be utilized in a strategic planning and reporting framework.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written and evidence of implementation in a large and complex organization.
- Demonstrate ability to lead, motivate and performance manage staff in an environment of significant and ongoing change.
You will be employed by Melbourne Polytechnic, and located at Fuzhou, China.
The salary will be $105,770 per annum plus superannuation.
Note: accommodation will be provided by Fuzhou Melbourne Polytechnic.
Maximum Term Contract (31/12/2019), Full - Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.