Full- Time (38 Hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
- To provide administrative support for VET and Higher Education programs
- Administer the daily operations of the programs within the allocated area
- Ensure a high level of customer service for internal and external clients
The successful applicant will be hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles preferably in an education setting
- High level computer literacy is including Microsoft Office Suite of programs and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to co-ordinate administrative activities across a designated work area
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 - $45,648 (AO4.1 – AO4.4) per annum plus superannuation contribution.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.