Meet Us in Singapore!
Meet with Leo Malik who can provide you with all the information you need to know to consider the next step in consider options for study in Australia at Melbourne Polytechnic. If you are ready to apply, please bring with you:
- A completed Melbourne Polytechnic International Student Application Form
- A certified copy of your passport
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications translated into English
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- Any other information or documents that are specified in the usual course entry requirements
If you are unable to attend the below dates and times in your city, please email Leo Malik at ua.ud1529458505e.cin1529458505hcety1529458505lopen1529458505ruobl1529458505em@ki1529458505laMoe1529458505L1529458505 who will be able to assist you with any inquiries you may have about studying at Melbourne Polytechnic.
International Fair, Study in Melbourne with UniGlobal
Study in Melbourne Seminar – 9 Mar 2018 – 12pm – 5pm
Study in Melbourne Seminar – 10 Mar 2018 – 1pm – 6pm
Meet the Team – 10 Mar 2018 – 1pm – 6pm – Followed by individual interviews
Location: UniGlobal Education Services
The Gateway West, Level 35, 150 Beach Road, Singapore 189720
Contact: Valerie Ho, Managing Director, Uniglobal Education Services
Office Landline: +65 67275988
Mobile: +65 8247 7506
Whatsapp / WeChat: +61402368888
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 6th March 2018