By submitting your application for a position at Melbourne Polytechnic you are agreeing to:
- allow us to check your work experience over the last five years;
- provide Melbourne Polytechnic's Human Resources department with a Working with Children Check card or a receipt which verifies you have applied for a Working with Children Check if you are selected and accept the position;
- undertake a pre-employment medical examination for any position with tenure in excess of six months;
- allow us to check your qualifications;
- provide evidence that substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia; and
- allow us to contact your referees.
All persons employed in an ongoing position or on a maximum term contract are subject to a six-month minimum employment period during which performance will be assessed to determine if the appointment is to be confirmed.