By submitting your application for a position at Melbourne Polytechnic you are agreeing to:
- Provide Melbourne Polytechnic’s People and Culture department with any documents that confirm your eligibility for the position as noted in the Key Selection Criteria of the position description
- Your nominated referees be contacted and your work experience being verified
- Undertake an audiometric test prior to your commencement if your position is located in an area defined by Melbourne Polytechnic as a “noisy area”
- Your qualifications being reviewed and assessed accordingly
- Provide evidence that substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
All persons employed in an ongoing position or fixed term contract are subject to a six-month minimum employment period during which performance will be assessed.