Invest in your business’ future with Melbourne Polytechnic experience
Melbourne Polytechnic Earth Sciences Industry teams consist of highly specialised learning and development professionals who have a blend of quality educational and extensive industry experience.
Our focus on client requirement’s and continuous improvement ensures courses are professionally delivered and exceed industry requirements.
Areas of these industry services include:
- Industrial Skills
- Landscape industry
- Turf management
- Nursery / Floristry
- Wine Marketing
Nationally accredited qualifications to support your industry training
Melbourne Polytechnic's Earth Sciences’ faculty offers a range of qualifications, skills sets and customised training to specifically cater for the training needs of your employees.
Training solutions to meet your needs
We can deliver training based on your particular workforce planning requirements from vocational training through to high level qualifications.
We can provide business support services in the following areas:
- Chain Saw Competency
- Fumigation Licensing Courses
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Pest Control Licensing Courses
- Tree Surveys
- Vermin Control Licensing Courses
- Weed Control Licensing Courses
- Government, Industry and Organisations
- Agriculture and Animal Science
- Horse studies
- Thoroughbred racing
- Agricultural practices
- Production horticulture
- Conservation and Environmental management
- Transport and distribution
- Earth moving and Civil Construction
- Animal technology
- Meat Processing
- and Wine making, marketing and Viticulture
- Customised programs for Industry needs
- Asset Management (Pest Management Technical)
- Soil testing
- Site and tree surveying
- Design and Construction
- Plant information service
Also ask Horticulture about their Educational Resources:
- Assessment tools
- Learning guides
Ask our Industry Skills teams for more information.
Business Activity Unit and OH&S enquiries
Phone: 03 9269 8910
Phone: 03 9269 8830
Phone: 03 9269 8926
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 27th November 2014