Traineeships are government-funded programs that allow employers to train new and existing staff.
The Engineering Faculty offers traineeships in the following areas:
- Process Manufacturing
The employer can receive up to $4000 per trainee.
Benefits for Employers
- Flexible and customised training to suit employer's needs
- Increase employee commitment, staff retention and motivation
- Traineeships combine industry competencies with accredited training tailored to suit business needs
- All training is conducted in the workplace with minimal disruption
- Organisational development
- WorkCover Levy an payroll tax exemptions for new staff (not applicable to all states)
Course Delivery Aspects
- Qualified and industry experienced trainers and assessors
- Personalised service throughout the program
- Assignments targeted at the workplace
- Flexible delivery options
- Trainees obtain a nationally accredited certificate
Nationally Accredited Training
The course in nationally accredited and recognised by all states and territories.
Trainers Visit the Workplace
Melbourne Polytechnic trainers conduct regular visits and train on site using customised materials. All qualifications are nationally accredited through the relevant Training Boards and Melbourne Polytechnic . Queries about Traineeships can be answered in person. Melbourne Polytechnic Trainers travel to employers to provide information.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 20th July 2016