Melbourne Polytechnic has the expertise and industry experienced staff by delivering a comprehensive range of consultancy services and training programs to enable you to provide a safe and productive workplace.
Invest in workplace safety and uphold your duty of care
Melbourne Polytechnic provides your business with training needed for you to meet your OH&S obligations in accordance with WorkSafe requirements.
Industry and site specific courses and programs can be tailored to your individual workplace or site requirements:
- Construction Induction Card
- Working in a Confined Space
- Safe Working at Heights
- Traffic controller with stop-slow bat
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Issuing work permits
- Risk assessment
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Safety management safety systems
- OH&S management and supervisory training
- Emergency preparedness/evacuation training
- Fatigue management
Call our Engineering Business Activities team for more information and bookings.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 7th November 2014