Build a strong future for your business with our Engineering, Design and Construction training and consultancy.
Our School of Engineering, Design and Construction has a long-standing reputation amongst the industry and its associations as a leader in building and construction training. We can provide a range of customised training to assist with developing your workforce, including nationally accredited qualifications, specific units or customised programs.
We work in partnership with many associations and industry bodies to ensure our training is current with industry standards.
We provide the following services to industry and individuals alike –
- Trade apprentice training, tailored to employer or individual needs
- Customised courses for specific requirements
- Assessment on or off the job
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Mentoring, coaching and tutoring
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Development of small business skills.
Whatever the size of your business, or level of qualification you seek in the building and construction industry, let Melbourne Polytechnic be your preferred training provider.
On-site & Industry liaison – Building and Construction
Phone: 03 9269 8786
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 8th October 2019