How to Prepare
Learning a language takes time and effort, but there are many ways to prepare for the IELTS Test. Here are some useful resources:
Free IELTS Preparation Course: When you register to complete the IELTS Test, you will receive a confirmation email that will link you to a free IELTS training course. You can choose to practice your reading, writing, speaking or listening.
- IELTS Essentials Youtube Channel
- Free IELTS Support Toolkit
- IELTS Events Coming Up
- Official IELTS Practice Books: Official practice materials to help you understand the format of the test and the types of questions.
- IELTS Assist: Get personalised advice in the speaking, writing and reading modules of the IELTS.
- IELTS Progress Check: The official, online practice IELTS test. Completed tests are marked by official IELTS markers. You will receive a feedback report that includes an indicative band score for each section of the test.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 2nd March 2018