- Cancelling a test will incur an administration fee of 25%.
- Transferring a test within 2 weeks, will incur an administration fee of $35.00. Sufficient supporting documentation must be submitted for your request to be considered.
- Candidates who don’t complete the test, will NOT be eligible for a refund or transfer.
- Passport ID is the only form of photo identification accepted and permitted in the test room.
- Late candidates will NOT be admitted on test day.
- Mobile Phones, watches, electronic devices, stationery and bags are NOT to be taken into the test room. They can be left in a supervised area.
- If you are sick and cannot attend the test, you must be seen by a doctor on that day. You can either email or hand in person your medical documentation along with your passport number and completed Request for refund and or Test Date Transfer Form with 5 working days post-test. Late applicants will not be accepted.
- An Enquiry on Result application form must be lodged within 6 weeks of the test date with your original test report form. Fee payable is $176.00 upon processing your application.
- Results can be collected on the 13th day after the test (second Friday). Collection times are between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm with clear photo identification. Results that are not collected will automatically be posted at 2:00 pm on that Friday.
- Results are posted with standard mail. If a candidate wishes to use a registered post, they must supply the office with a pre-purchased registered envelope before the 13th day.
The above Terms and Conditions have been incorporated with IELTS Terms and Conditions and My IELTS Essential. By accepting the Terms and Conditions when booking your test online, you will have agreed with the above conditions.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 18th March 2019