Get ready for the IELTS test
If you’re applying for the IELTS test for the first time, you’ll need to register and create an account before booking online. You will need an active email address and credit card details at the time of booking.
Before you book have ready:
- A clear scanned copy of your current valid passport (to attach with your booking)
- Master or Visa Credit/Debit card (for the $330.00 payment)
- What ‘test date’ & ‘module’ you are required to book – Click here to learn more about the two modules: Academic or General Training tests
- Which ‘test venue’ you would like to book your test at – Click here to learn more about the two testing venues: Preston and Collingwood
If you have any further questions contact the IELTS office.
Click on the below tab to continue to the online booking site My IELTS Essentials.
|>>> IELTS: Book Online Now|
Test Day Information Guide
Arrive at the testing venue by 8:00 am for registration. You must bring your current valid passport – candidates without a current passport will not be able to be admitted to the test.
The morning test session will commence at 9:00am and conclude at approximately 12:30pm. Candidates arriving after 9:00am will not be permitted into the test room
The morning session consists of three modules:
- Writing Test – 60 minutes
- Reading Test – 60 minutes
- Listening Test – 30 minutes (plus 10 minutes transferring time)
Candidates individual speaking tests may occur in the afternoon session between 13:00 – 17:00 with an examiner.
- Speaking Test – 11 to 14 minutes
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 4th October 2016