Greensborough Campus – a centre of expertise in Health and Community Services, and Business and Entrepreneurship.
Greensborough campus will re-open in 2017, as a thriving and diverse community hub creating a vibrant location to study and learn. The refurbished buildings will showcase our modern facilities, with city skyline views, located less than 40 minutes North of Melbourne’s CBD.
A range of Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses will be on offer from 2017, with an expansion of courses offered from 2018 and beyond.
State-of-the-Art Facilities: Clinical and simulated learning technology and technique and state-of-the-art facilities
Applied learning: A faculty with a mix of pedagogic and industry expertise, and practical links between theory and practice
Innovation: Innovative practice underpinned by industry priorities
Multi-Purpose Community Precinct: Co-location for community and local industry, with a number of co-located partners on the site, creating a vibrant campus experience:
- Banyule Nillumbik Local Learning and Employment Network: Partnership Brokers working to support local young people to improve education, training and employment outcomes
- Careers Education Association Victoria supporting students through the provision of career development services including group counselling, guidance appointments, work experience preparation, employment preparation and career management.
- Diamond Valley Learning Centre providing a range of courses, pre-accredited training, and support to students to find employment and pathways
- Melbourne Innovation Centre, an internationally acclaimed business Incubator providing expertise, training, programs and networks to local business services to help generate and grow sustainable enterprises, create employment opportunities and assist with economic development across the community
- Banyule Tech school, one of ten state-of-the art Tech schools using leading-edge technology, discovery and innovation to deliver advanced education and training to local school age students, will be located at the Greensborough Campus in 2018.