Good stuff – you’ve made the right choice. How do you apply for one of our courses?
Apply now, through the centralised admissions centre VTAC or directly to Melbourne Polytechnic. Our International students can apply directly through the International Office or via an authorised education agent.
Use the course search page to find the course you are applying for, and check what the application method is on that page. For example, if you’re applying for arts courses you might need to also provide an additional portfolio, attend an interview or audition.
Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
Melbourne Polytechnic has full time Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor level courses which require Year 12 students to apply via VTAC.
Your application via VTAC must be made online at http://www.vtac.edu.au.
- Applications open early August and close late September. Late applications close early December
- VTAC charge an application fee
- If you apply after the timely applications close date VTAC charge a late fee
Direct application to Melbourne Polytechnic
Where a course indicates you can APPLY NOW you can apply online directly to us! Click on the APPLY NOW to submit your application.
You must apply directly to Melbourne Polytechnic for:
- Full time or part time Certificate I-III level courses
- Part time Certificate IV and above courses
- All mid-year intakes
- All mature age students (non Year 12) intending to submit an application to Melbourne Polytechnic only for any VTAC course
You can apply directly to Melbourne Polytechnic for some full time Certificate IV and above courses. Please check the How To Apply section on the relevant course page for details on how to apply.
To be eligible for government funding under the Victorian Training Guarantee you must prove:
- Australian citizenship
- Prior education
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: September 29, 2016