Studying live production at Melbourne Polytechnic provides you with the networking advantages of one of Australia’s largest providers of contemporary music education.
Your studies will allow you to create work contacts within a vast student body as well as foster direct links with music industry personnel.
The Performing Arts department includes students doing courses in the areas of Music Performance, Music Business and Screen and Media programs. Interaction between these student groups is encouraged via projects and timetabled events throughout the various programs.
Click on the courses listed below for more information
- Certificate IV in Live Production Theatre and Events (Technical Operations)
- Advanced Diploma of Sound Production
- Diploma of Sound Production
- Certificate IV in Sound Production
We also offer a range of short courses in Performing Arts
- Electric Guitar and Bass Making 1
- Electric Guitar and Bass Making 2
- Copyright for Musicians Online
- Music Arranging Online
- Preparing for a Music Audition
- Song Writing Online
Yarra Edge Music Festival
The annual Yarra Edge Music Festival is an opportunity for Melbourne Polytechnic Music students to showcase their talents in front of industry representatives.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: January 13, 2015