Your Results and Enrolment Information
There are a variety of statements that Melbourne Polytechnic can provide for you as a current/former student to confirm information relating to your enrolment and studies.
- VET students, who have not completed their course, will receive a Statement of Attainment and a Statement of Results after the end of the academic year.
- Higher Education students receive a Statement of results after the end of each semester.
You DO NOT need to order or pay for these initial statements.
Additional Transcripts and Statements Available
Please select from the following list of documents to find out more information:
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- Statement of Attainment
- Statement of Results (Transcript)
- Important Information
Confirmation of Enrolment/Student Confirmation Sheet
A Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) document provides proof that you are a current or past student at Melbourne Polytechnic. It lists your personal details, course, subjects, and study hours for each unit of study.
When can I get a copy? You can get a copy of your Confirmation of Enrolment at any stage of current or past studies.
Where can I get a copy? Please make a request using the Student Request Form. You can get a CoE from the Student Hub, enrolment centres, or any of our Skills and Jobs Centres, on presentation of proof of ID.
How much does it cost? Confirmation of Enrolment documents are free!
Statement of Attainment
A Statement of Attainment is issued to certify completion, without results, of one or more units from a VET qualification or an accredited short course.
When can I get an additional copy? A complimentary copy is sent to all students who have not yet completed their course, after the end of the Academic year. Additionally a Statement of Attainment can be ordered after you have completed some or all of your studies.
Where can I get a copy? Please make a request using the Student Request Form. You can get a Statement of Attainment from the Student Hub, enrolment centres, or any of our Skills and Jobs Centres, on presentation of proof of ID.
How much does it cost for an additional copy?
- • Statement of Attainment for one (1) course – $15.00
- • Additional copies of Statement of Attainment for more than one course -$30.00 (total)
- • Duplicate copies (if ordered at same time as additional copy) – $6.50 each
Statement of Results (Transcript)
A Statement of Results (often called a Transcript or Academic Transcript) is an official document containing a list of units in which you have been enrolled in or are currently enrolled in. This document will show completed unit results
When can I get a copy? A complimentary copy is issued with your certificate within a month of you completing your course. Additional copies can be ordered.
Where can I get an additional copy? Please make a request using the Student Request Form. You can get a Statement of Results from the Student Hub, enrolment centres, or any of our Skills and Jobs Centres, on presentation of proof of ID.
How much does it cost an additional copy?
Certificates and Testamurs
Certificates will be issued to students who have met the requirements of a VET Certificate I-IV course.
Testamurs will be issued to learners who have met the requirements of a Diploma and/or Advanced Diploma.
Please refer to the Qualifications FAQ for more information about the issuing and replacement of these documents
- If you have an outstanding debt with Melbourne Polytechnic we cannot issue a Statement of Results, Statement of Attainment, or replacement Certificates/Testamurs.
- From 1 January, 2015, the Commonwealth Government requires students undertaking Nationally Recognised Training to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Melbourne Polytechnic cannot issue you with Results, Statement of Attainment or Qualifications, unless you provide a valid USI.
- Official Statements of Results and/or Attainment can be posted to you or picked up in person from the Student Hub at Preston campus or other locations by arrangement. (Postage is free).
Please note: Statements will not be emailed for security reasons.
More Information: Contact our Student Hub via the Student Request Form or call 9269 1314 if you require more information about these statements.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 15th August 2018