Congratulations on completing your qualification!
After successfully completing the requirements of one of our programs, you will receive an automated email. Qualifications will be issued within a month of or as close as possible to course completion.
Please note: There is no requirement to apply for your qualification or certificate. There is an automated process for the issuance of awards and related transcripts.
Do you have a question about your qualification?
When will qualifications be issued? How long does it take to get my qualification?
You will receive an automated email once your qualification has been approved. Qualifications will be issued within a month of or as close as possible to course completion.
I have not received my qualification
How do I obtain a replacement or re-issue of my qualification?
Complete the Enquiry to Awards Office Form
Replacements and re-issues will incur a $50 AUD fee. When the Awards Office has verified your details you will:
- be asked for proof of identification
- be given payment instructions
Please note it may not be possible to reproduce qualifications issued over 10 years ago.
I have changed my name, postal address, phone number or email address.
Changing your Name
- Before Melbourne Polytechnic can process your name change, you will have to change your details on the Unique Student Identifier (USI) website.
- Once your USI is updated you must complete the Amendment to Personal Details form (download).
- Take this completed form to the Student Hub at Preston or any Enrolment Centre, with your ID (e.g Original or certified copies of a marriage certificate or Drivers Licence).
For more information contact the Student Hub on 9269 1314 or submit a Student Request Form.
Changing your Contact Details
- Use My Info to update your details or complete the Amendment to Personal Details form (download).
- Return the completed form to the Student Hub at Preston or an Enrolment Centre at any Melbourne Polytechnic campus or mail to:
77 St Georges Rd
- Alternatively, email completed forms to email@example.com
How much does it cost to get my qualification?
Your qualification is included in your tuition fee. Replacement or reissue of qualifications will incur a $50 AUD fee.
How do I obtain my Letter of Completion?
- VET qualifications are issued on a monthly basis.
- Higher Education qualifications are issued at the end of each semester.
If you require a Letter of Completion in the interim, submit an enquiry to Awards Office.
When is the Melbourne Polytechnic Graduation Ceremony?
Full details of the graduation ceremony can be found in Your Guide to Graduating.
I did not attend my graduation ceremony, can I attend the following year’s ceremony?
If you were unable to attend graduation and would like to be invited to Melbourne Polytechnic’s annual graduation ceremony in the next academic year please complete the Enquiry to Awards Office Form.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 24th August 2018