Forms for Enrolled Students
Addition to Enrolment
This form is in duplicate and is available from your Head of Department.
Amendment to Enrolment
This form is available from your Head of Department.
Amendment to Personal Details
- Change your postal address, email address or phone number by logging into My Info using your student log in details
- Change additional contact info- e.g. Your permanent and/or term address or emergency contact details by completing and submitting an Amendment to Personal Details Form
- Apprentices and Trainees should download an Amendment to Personal/Employment Details Form to update Employer or DELTA details
- Change of name requires you to update your info on the Unique Student Identifier (USI) website before submitting an Amendment to Personal Details Form to Melbourne Polytechnic.
For more information: Detailed instructions are available regarding Updating Your Personal Details
Application for Re-Credit of FEE HELP – Special Circumstances
Special Circumstances are events that are considered beyond your control, make their full impact on or after the census date and make it impracticable for you to complete the requirements of the unit/units.
An application form and supporting documentation must be submitted. Please view How to Apply for Re-Credit of FEE HELP Debt Under Special Circumstances for more information..
Application for Refund
Application for refunds must be made on official Application for Refund of Fees Form
- Download the form
- Print and complete the form
- Return the form to a Melbourne Polytechnic Student Hub at Preston or any Enrolment Centre
Please note: If you wish to withdraw from units and request a refund of your tuition fees you must first gain sign off from your teaching department for your withdrawal.
Please contact the Student Hub on 9269 1314 or complete a Student Request Form for assistance with this process.
Awards Office Enquiry Form – Qualifications or Graduations
Complete the Awards Office Enquiry Form if you have a question or request related to your qualification or graduation.
Order Statements and Transcripts
Use the Student Request Form to order your Statement of Attainment, Statement of Results or Confirmation of Enrolment.
Student Feedback Forms
Student can lodge feedback with Melbourne Polytechnic by submitting the relevant online form:
Student Request Form
If you have any questions about being a student at Melbourne Polytechnic simply complete the Student Request Form and someone will get back to you within 2 working days.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 21st June 2019