Design brief: If you are interested in clever design and construction that meets the needs of the environment then our courses would suit you.
Our courses will develop your understanding of sustainable principals, structural engineering, construction management, interior design, building design, construction and much more.
The roadmap for sustainable design includes retrofitting buildings, sustainable housing, energy efficient design, thermal efficiency and future sustainability. We offer both diplomas and bachelor degrees in this field with a vast range of career and job opportunities.
Our courses include units related to energy efficient design for thermal efficiency and future sustainability:
- Diploma of Building Construction (Building)
- Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration
- Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural)
- Conduct and Apply Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessment
Our higher education courses in sustainable design and construction include:
- Associate Degree of Engineering Technology (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil)
- Bachelor of the Built Environment
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 4th July 2019