An apprenticeship/traineeship is a great way to gain qualifications in your trade, and allows you to combine on-the-job paid work with study.
Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship/traineeship, your qualifications are recognised throughout Australia.
Ready to move?
- Your employer registers you with Australian Apprenticeship Support Network provider (AASN) . An AASN representative will organise a training contract with Melbourne Polytechnic, and notify us of your registration. The AASN is the main body who will assist you during your apprenticeship with any issues you may have with employers, studying, finances and work placement.
- Wait for your DELTA number.
- Once we have your DELTA number, your Melbourne Polytechnic Apprentice Coordinator will contact you to start your training as soon as possible.
We are a leading trainer in industry
Melbourne Polytechnic is the leading provider of apprentice/trainee training in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, and has a dependable reputation for quality training and flexibility in delivery. We have long-standing relationships with relevant industry sectors and employer groups to support your training.
Train with qualified industry professionals in our state-of-the-art facilities:
- commercial production kitchens
- computer laboratories
- electrical workshop
- engineering and fabrication plants
- broad acre working farm
- fully equipped jewellery workshops
- fully operational nursery
- hairdressing training studios and salons
- locksmithing workshop
- manufacturing facilities
- meat/fish processing plant
- St Georges Restaurant (seats 80)
- stud farm
- building and construction facilities for full-scale projects
Green Skills/Sustainability Centre.
Contact Melbourne Polytechnic’s Trade and Traineeship Support Unit (TSU)
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 3rd June 2019