Join us at our upcoming career workshop series.
No matter what stage your career is at, we can help you move forward with confidence. Our new Career Development Workshops will be delivered by some of Australia's leading career development experts. Give yourself a competitive edge and learn the latest in career success tactics – whether you are searching for your first job or ready to scale up the corporate ladder.
We will be trialling three streams in 2016 – Job Search, Career Change, and Career Advancement. Each stream has two workshops tailored to help you overcome the main challenges. They'll be delivered over two half days with a maximum of 25 people in each workshop, at our various Melbourne locations. Which stream is for you?
Workshop Part 1 – Where Am I Now? Where do I Want to Be? (half day)
Where are you starting from?
- what are my strengths
- what am I known for, or want to be known for
- what’s important to me
- what parts of jobs or which organisations have I enjoyed and which parts haven’t I enjoyed
- what else is out there for me
- Applying this knowledge in a work context
- Things to look out for in managing yourself through this stage
Workshop Part 2 – How Can I Get There? (half day)
Discussion on identified target roles for your career transition
- what are my obstacles
- what steps must I take to bring this opportunity to fruition
How do you re-brand yourself?
- what are my transferable skills
- how do I market myself towards a new area – resume building, networking, face-to-face as well as social media and at interviews
- Tips for your first weeks in a new job
- What learning or further practice would contribute to achieving your goals?
|Register for Career Development Workshops|