An organisation’s staff are its most valuable asset, making Human Resources vital to an organisation’s success.
Our courses in Human Resources will provide you with the necessary knowledge to step into a career in HR management, leadership and professional development and organisational or change management.
Melbourne Polytechnic’s Human Resources courses provide skills for:
- employee management and training
- budgeting and financial management
- recruitment, selection and induction
- performance management
- separation and termination
- effective team management
- workplace safety
Some particular highlights of these courses include:
- Melbourne Polytechnic’s pathway arrangements between our Human Resources courses into Business courses at La Trobe University
- Students completing HR courses can finish the course in just one year which is relatively short for a part-time course and is achieved through a combination of online and face-to-face delivery
|Diploma of Business|
Move into management with Melbourne Polytechnic’s Diploma of Business. Take your solid administrative and project management skills to the next level and open up opportunities in management and small business ownership.
|Diploma of Human Resources Management|
Advance your career as a human resources professional with Melbourne Polytechnic’s Diploma of Human Resources Management. This popular course addresses current business needs in human resources management, learning and development and employment services. Our evening class delivery model allows you to work and study at the same time.
|Diploma of Leadership and Management|
Strengthen your skill base across a wide range of business functions, with our Diploma of Leadership and Management. This qualification is perfect if you who have sound theoretical business skills and knowledge and want to develop them in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
|Certificate in Advanced Recruitment Practices|
|Enhance your Facilitation Skills|
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: September 20, 2016