Melbourne Polytechnic's Intermediate Jewellery course has been designed as a progressive step for students who have completed the introductory jewellery course.
Course Code: SMM004
This unique and popular short course in Jewellery provides full workshop facilities and all necessary tools.
- producing a finished prototype of a cast sterling silver ring using the method of wax carving for the lost wax casting process
- producing a bracelet using traditional chain manufacturing techniques
- producing a hollow formed circular bead and wire cable type necklet
- studying roller printing and oxidizing techniques
- gaining an understanding of the safe production techniques and Work Health and Safety (WHS) standards involved in these projects.
- cast ring production
- linked bracelet
- hollow bead on necklet
‘Belinda has an excellent level of knowledge and experience necessary to teach this class. Highly informative and inspiring. Great skills learned.’ – Gina, Hawthorn
‘Belinda is an exceptional teacher who imparts her knowledge with love, passion and professionalism.’ – Teena, Rowville
For further information please contact Short Courses on (03) 9269 8615
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.