Melbourne Polytechnic's practical short course in Basic Carpentry, gives participants the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and practical experience in basic carpentry combined with related Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) requirements.
Course Code: SBU020
This practical, popular short course in Basic Carpentry will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- basic tools (use and maintenance selected for task)
- construction joints identified and manufactured
- hand power tools are safely and correctly used
- a selected project to be constructed using the above skills
- safe work practices to be followed according to Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S)
You need to wear work clothing, protective equipment (work boots, protective safety glasses, ear plugs and dust mask), and bring a pen and note book.For further information please contact Short Courses on (03) 9269 8615, or by email: ua.ud1477048478e.cin1477048478hcety1477048478lopen1477048478ruobl1477048478em@se1477048478sruoc1477048478trohs1477048478
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.