Only steps from fashionable Chapel Street, the Creative Spaces hub offers a chance to work and create in one of Melbourne’s most vibrant creative precincts while enjoying the convenience of trains, trams and Melbourne city at your office door.
Members of our professional community enjoy a private office with access to meeting rooms, open-plan shared space, reception areas, kitchen and a collaborative lounge – all within the bustling community of campus life. We provide a spirited and versatile work environment with opportunities to create and connect with like-minded professionals across a range of fields.
Members of the Creative Spaces community enjoy access to:
- private office space
- a professional address
- highly specialised arts facilities and equipment
- exhibition and performance spaces
- restaurant and catering facilities
- networking opportunities with other creatives
- a place in an active, expanding arts community.
To become part of Melbourne Polytechnic Creative Spaces:
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: January 7, 2015