Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Teach specific law subjects in courses within the Commerce Department and assist in the planning and development of teaching programs.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements
- A Bachelor of Law and extensive industry experience in the legal system. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent. A course of teacher training is preferred.
- Ability to provide quality and innovative teaching and learning practice, which respond to diverse student learning needs including gender and cultural influences, and the needs of disadvantaged groups.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in the development and implementation of subject plans.
- Demonstrated links and networks with key stakeholders to plan for and build growth.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.