Full time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Teach and assess units from the Beauty training package
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements
- A relevant Degree or Diploma of Beauty Therapy together with current industry experience in the beauty industry and the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE 40110 is essential. The Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or an equivalent course of teacher training is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Capacity to teach the content areas detailed in the curriculum or as specified.
- An up-to-date knowledge of industry training requirements and industry training standards.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.