Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Student Engagement Officer.
Your primary objective will be:
- The Student Engagement Officer will be responsible for devising, implementing and evaluating a range of student programs. These programs aim to enrich student participation in life on campus and also create an environment that will directly assist students in their transition to tertiary studies and retention in their chosen course.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Highly developed organizational skills including the ability to plan, prioritise, monitor and evaluate delivery of programs in an educational/community environment
- Strong communication skills including excellent presentation skills, group facilitation, written, oral, and cross cultural communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and adopt flexible work practices as required.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in event / recreation management and/or community development or equivalent.
- Experience in the development, implementation and assessment of recreational activities and/or community development programs.
- Current driver’s license
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $54,245 - $56,737 (AO6.1- AO6.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encourage to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1477614786e.cin1477614786hcety1477614786lopen1477614786ruobl1477614786em@sb1477614786oj1477614786. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.